William F

inting And Remodeling

Houston, Texas
Last seen over a week ago

20 years experience

Pay negotiable

Want to connect with William?

Painter in Houston, Texas

Hi there .My name is William T Farthing and I have been in business for 12 years I started out painting and now I have expanded I do painting , drywall repairs , tile , hardwood flooring , bathroom remodels , siding , pressure washing ,and much more. I do give free estimates I work in the Houston surrounding areas (Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Pasadena, Alvin, Manvel ) Please feel free to contact me for Quotes 90%of my work comes from references and the other 10% is commercial .


Experience

Residential

Residential


Commercial

Commercial


Want to connect with William?


Services

Interior

Interior


Exterior

Exterior


Walls

Walls


Doors

Doors


Trim

Trim


Priming

Priming


Masking

Masking


Mudding

Mudding


Sanding

Sanding


Wallpaper removal

Wallpaper removal


Trim installation

Trim installation


Textures

Textures


Fences

Fences


Scraping

Scraping


Deck refinishing

Deck refinishing


Staining

Staining


Wood siding

Wood siding


Siding restoration

Siding restoration


Wood refinishing

Wood refinishing


Wood replacement

Wood replacement


Wood rot replacement

Wood rot replacement


Carpentry

Carpentry


Caulking

Caulking


Pressure washing

Pressure washing


Oil based systems

Oil based systems



Share This Profile


Similar Profiles Nearby

Near Houston, Texas

Ric N

Professional, Affordable, and Bonded

Francisco O

Francisco

Richard N

Professional, Affordable & Bonded. Call today for your free estimate.

Michael K

One coat above, and the walls as well 😉

Norman C

My name is Norman Charles I'm a painter I use paint brushes and rollers I'm a professional painter .

More in Houston, Texas

Want to connect with William?

Similar Profiles Nearby

Near Houston, Texas

Ric N

Professional, Affordable, and Bonded

Francisco O

Francisco

Richard N

Professional, Affordable & Bonded. Call today for your free estimate.

Michael K

One coat above, and the walls as well 😉

Norman C

My name is Norman Charles I'm a painter I use paint brushes and rollers I'm a professional painter .